16 October 2012

Ailee , Heaven :)





Where you are ? I will be there too ,
I smile for you everyday , I pray for you ,
With thoughts of you , I fall asleep ,
I open my eyes as I call for you ,

You protect me by my side and embrace me ,
You are my heaven :)
You're my only one way , 
Only for you I'm thankful that I'm next to you ,
You taught me love in this hash world ,
I'm happy with you alone ,

If we're together , 
we will never cry , never never cry ,
Forever together :)
Never gonna be alone ,

I breathe in your arms , we kiss in your arms ,
When I hear your voice , 
It feels like I'm dreaming ,
I can tell from your eyes , I can tell about your love ,
You're my heaven :)

Heaven my only person ,
Yes the person who will take care of me ,
Any sadness , any pain ,
If only I'm with you , I'm not jealous of anyone else ,
Hold my two trembling hands ,
Because the reason I live is YOU :*




No comments:

Post a Comment